Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA:

Test: Creative Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 11 Nov 2013 23:00 #1

creative-omni-aufmachungthumbDer Markt lässt es nicht gerne zu, das ein Bedürfniss nicht befriedigt wird. Deswegen bringt Creative eine weitere externe USB Soundlösung auf den Markt. Die Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 ist vor allem für Notebookuser einen Blick wert, denn diese müssen sich leider in der Regel mit dem all zu oft verbauten On-Board-Sound zufriedenstellen. Damit das Ganze am Ende auch noch All-Round tauglich wird, spendierte Creative dem kleinen Wunderkind noch ein integriertes Stereo-Mikrofon sowie eine Fernbedienung. Ob die externe Sound-Lösung genug Überzeugungskraft hat um auch im Alltag punkten zu können, klären wir im folgenden Testbericht.

Mehr lesen...
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: sibbo7, sanmyself

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Test: Creative Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 07 Jan 2014 01:32 #2

Hallo,

Thank you for the detailed informative review.

Could I ask you how does Creative Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 perform when compared to Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro? Avoid the microphone feature as it is not really necessary for me.

Thank you!

Test: Creative Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 08 Jan 2014 08:26 #3

Hello sanmyself, thank you for the positive feedback.
I talked with an technican at Creative... He means that the Omni is better than the Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 (if u look on an sheet) cause of newer Software and more Features.
What are want to do with it?
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: sanmyself

Test: Creative Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 08 Jan 2014 16:41 #4

Hallo Botter,

Thanks for your reply. I intend to use it for connecting my 5.1 speakers (Logitech X-530) with my laptop. I don't play games but watch a lot of stream content online and listen to music.

I also contacted Creative support for asking them how is the Creative Omni 5.1 compared to the Asus Xonar U7 7.1 because the Omni 5.1 has only 100dB SNR where as the Xonar u7 has 114dB SNR which is very significant! I know it is inappropriate to ask Creative about Asus, so they avoided to reply about it :silly: :lol:

Test: Creative Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 08 Jan 2014 18:21 #5

I will soon have the Xonar U7 and the Omni 5.1 here for a comparision. If you can wait a couple of days I could give you a short feedback ;)
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: sanmyself

Test: Creative Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 08 Jan 2014 18:33 #6

Hi Braineater!

Thank in advance for the upcoming review. I have just replaced my Creative 5.1 X-Fi Pro with the Omni 5.1. But depending on your review I might even consider of replacing Omni 5.1 with Xonar U7 ;)

• Seite: